Regulations of the event
MASS EVENT REGULATIONS UNDER THE NAME - LOTOS GDYNIA AEROBALTIC 2021
- 1. [GENERAL PROVISIONS]
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") Was issued in compliance with the obligation specified in Art. 6 sec. 3 of the Act of March 20, 2009 on the safety of mass events (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2171, as amended; hereinafter referred to as "Law").
- The mass event covered by the Regulations is an event related to sports, entertainment and recreation under the name "LOTOS Gdynia Aerobaltic 2021 - an event in the field of air sport, including dynamic air shows within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy of May 16 2013 on test flights
and aerobatics and air shows (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1488) (hereinafter referred to as "Party").
- The organizer of the event is a company under the name: Aeropact Limited Liability Company
with its registered office in Poznań (61-622), at Naramowicka 76c, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000511199, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP : 7811897683, REGON: 302831470, share capital: PLN 500,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as "The organizer").
- The event is organized in a separate part of Gdynia-Kosakowo Airport located at the following address: ul. Generała Andersa 2 A, 81-198 Pogórze (hereinafter referred to as "The Area of the Event”), Marked indicatively on the constitutive situational plan Appendix 1 to the Regulations. The Event area will be fenced in, in particular, with an appropriate fence and appropriate marking.
- The event will take place on August 21 and 22, 2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (every day).
- The Regulations are addressed to all people who will be staying during the Event
at the Event Venue. Each person staying at the Event Venue is obliged to apply
to the provisions of the Regulations. The Regulations are intended to ensure the safe course of the Event by specifying the rules for entering the Event Venue and the behavior of people present at the Event Venue, their use of the Event Venue and devices located there, as well as defining places not intended for the public.
- 2. [RULES OF ENTRY TO THE EVENT AREA]
- Subject to paragraph 2, sec. 11, sec. 12, sec. 13 and sec. 14 below, admission to the Event is available to people interested in participating in it, within the available limit of places, having a valid and original document entitling them to enter the Event, i.e .:
- an admission ticket to the Event, subject to persons entitled to free admission to the Event under the conditions specified in paragraph 7 below;
- invitation, accreditation, ID, authorization or other document issued by the Organizer, entitling to enter the Event in accordance with its content.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) may participate in the Event only under the care and supervision of adults.
- Entrance tickets to the Event may be purchased only at authorized points of sale indicated on the website: http://www.aerobaltic.pl/. Types of tickets, ticket prices, limits for specific types of tickets, periods when tickets are sold under the so-called pre-sale and possible additional services related to tickets are provided by the Organizer on the website: http://www.aerobaltic.pl/Tickets may only be sold at the price printed on the tickets.
- Documents authorizing to enter the Event, which are personal documents, entitle to enter the Event Venue only the persons indicated in them, after establishing their identity in accordance with paragraph 12 below.
- The holders of the Gdynia Resident Card (participating in the Gdynia Rodzinna program) and the Aeropact Boarding Pass holders can purchase a discounted admission ticket. Detailed information on the conditions for obtaining and using the discount and the amount of the discount are available on the website: http://www.aerobaltic.pl/.
- The number of individual types of tickets is limited. Individual types of tickets will be available until the limits for these tickets provided for by the Organizer are exhausted, however, the Organizer may limit the number of tickets sold in the time periods specified by the Organizer.
- Free entry to the Event, to the public area, intended for the public (excluding zones with limited access intended for specific categories of people), is granted to:
- children up to 3 years of age (i.e. those who are under 4 years of age), after obtaining a free admission ticket to the Event for a child up to 3 years of age and after presenting a document confirming the child's age (i.e. health book, birth certificate, passport) . If, in the opinion of the person authorized to verify the child's age, this age does not raise any doubts due to the appearance of the child (e.g. a child of infancy), then the person may refrain from requesting that the child's age be documented. Children's guardians must have paid tickets;
- people with disabilities who are under 16 years of age and people with disabilities from the age of 16 with a significant degree of disability, as well as accompanying caregivers (one guardian per one disabled person),
- in the case of disabled people who are under 16 years of age - a disabled person ID card;
- in the case of disabled people with a significant degree of disability - a disabled person's ID confirming the above-mentioned severe disability or in the absence of an indication of the degree of disability on the ID card - additionally upon presentation of a valid disability certificate confirming the above-mentioned severe disability,
except that only within the limit - for each day of the Event - 100 free tickets intended for all the above-mentioned persons (including - each ticket - one of the above-mentioned disabled person and one of the above-mentioned caregiver of the disabled person). After the limit of the above-mentioned 100 free tickets for each day of the Event, all disabled persons and their guardians will have to purchase paid tickets for the purpose of entering the Event.
- Free tickets for the disabled, referred to in paragraph 7 pts 2) above, can only be purchased in advance and it will not be possible to purchase them on the days of the organization of the Event.
- Persons with tickets: 1) free for children up to 3 years of age, referred to in paragraph 7 pts 1) above, 2) free for the disabled, referred to in sec. 7 pts 2) above, 3) VIP, 4) Spotter, 5) Platinum Table and 6) Sky Club will be issued at the entrance to the Event Venue, at the designated points, identification bands. The identification band will be permanently attached to the hand. In the case of tickets valid for more than one day, the identification band is issued for two days of the Event (keep it on your hand). The pattern of the identification band will be specified by the Organizer. Only one person may use the identification wristband. If the identification band is damaged to such an extent that it becomes illegible or torn off, it becomes invalid. In the situation referred to in the previous sentence, duplicate wristbands will not be issued, and the person whose wristband has expired is obliged to purchase a new admission ticket (except for persons indicated in section 7 point 1) above, i.e. children under 3, entitled to free admission throughout the Event, provided that the conditions set out in paragraph 7 pts 1) above). It is forbidden to give the identification band to third parties.
- Persons with entry tickets to the Event of other types than those indicated in paragraph 9 above will be entitled only to a single entry to the Event on the basis of this ticket. Leaving the Event Venue does not give the holders of the tickets indicated in the preceding sentence to re-enter on the basis of the tickets that previously constituted the basis for entering the Event Venue. You will need to purchase new tickets for re-admission.
- It is forbidden to enter the Event for a person:
- against which it has been / has been issued: a decision prohibiting entry to a mass event; a decision obliging to refrain from staying in places where mass events are held, issued by a court against a convicted person in connection with a conditional suspension of the execution of a prison sentence or against a minor on the basis of 6 point 2 the Act of October 26, 1982 on juvenile delinquency proceedings; club ban; foreign ban;
- possessing weapons or other items, materials, products, beverages, agents or substances which are prohibited to bring and possess at the Event pursuant to Art. 8 sec. 2 of the Act or the provisions of the Regulations;
- behaving aggressively, provocatively or in any other way posing a threat to security or public order;
- is visibly under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropic drugs or other similar agents;
- refusing to submit to the activities specified in art. 20 paragraph 1 items 1-3 of the Act, i.e .:
- checking and confirming eligibility to participate in the Event;
- identification to establish identity;
- reviewing the contents of luggage and clothing in the event of suspicion that the person is bringing in or possessing items that are prohibited to bring in and possess at the Event in accordance with Art. 8 sec. 2 of the Act;
- a minor (under the age of 18) who is not under the care of an adult;
- not meeting the requirements described in paragraph 13 below, in sec. 14 below or in § 3 sec. 4 pts 6) of the Regulations.
- The Organizer may make admission to the Event Venue conditional upon the presentation by the participant of a document confirming his / her identity within the meaning of the Act (identity card, temporary identity card, passport, driving license, school or student ID, a document confirming the identity of a foreigner or another document confirming the identity of a foreigner with an image of a face and the person's residence address). Each participant of the Event should have the document indicated in the preceding sentence for the purposes of determining whether there are any circumstances that constitute the basis for excluding him from participation in the Event, in accordance with paragraph 11 above and for the purposes of establishing his identity in accordance with the Regulations and the Act.
- Only people who are not infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, are not subject to, are not and are not obliged to undergo mandatory: quarantine, home isolation or epidemiological supervision can participate in the Event. Without prejudice to paragraph 14 below, entering the Event Venue is tantamount to submitting by the Participant or his guardian (in the case of a minor) a declaration that, to the best of his knowledge, he is not infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and that he is not subject to, is not present and is not obliged to undergo obligatory: quarantine, home isolation or epidemiological supervision.
- Without prejudice to paragraph 13 above, in order to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, taking into account applicable law, guidelines and recommendations of competent authorities or services, the Organizer may make entry to the Event Venue conditional on:
1) submission by the participant (or his guardian - in the case of minors) of a written statement including, inter alia, name and surname and contact details, according to the template specified and made available by the Organizer, confirming the circumstances indicated in paragraph 13 above, while collecting the above-mentioned data in such a case will be aimed at enabling contact with the participants of the Event after its completion and will be aimed at facilitating the epidemiological investigation by the sanitary services in the event of discovering that an infected person participated in the Event;
2) present, in the form issued by administrative bodies, a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine that has been authorized in the European Union, in the full number of doses.
- In the vicinity of the Event Venue, the Organizer will provide participants with parking spaces for a fee for vehicles up to 3.5 tons, within the available space limit, in a parking lot organized for the purposes of the Event, marked on the situational plan constituting Appendix 1 to the Regulations. In order to use the parking space, you will need to purchase a parking ticket. The parking ticket will only entitle you to enter the parking lot once, without the possibility of returning after leaving on the basis of the previously used ticket.
- Entering and leaving the Event Venue may only take place through the entrances or exits designated for these purposes, marked on the situational plan constituting Appendix 1 to the Regulations.
- Vehicle entry to the Event Venue, as well as their stop at the Event Venue, including two-wheeled vehicles (e.g. bicycles), is allowed only on the basis of an express written authorization of the Organizer. The obligation to have an authorization does not apply to public service vehicles participating in securing the Event.
- 3. [RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, DIRECTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
ASSOCIATED WITH THIS]
- The Participant of the Event has the right to:
- stay at the Event Venue during the opening hours for the public, i.e .:
- on August 21, 2021 - from 10.00 a.m. to 18.00;
- on August 22, 2021 - from 10.00 a.m. to 18.00,
provided that the requirements set out in the Regulations are met;
- freely participate in the Event, which is limited by the need to comply with the provisions in force at the Event Venue, in particular the generally applicable laws and Regulations, as well as the need to respect the rights and personal dignity of other participants of the Event;
- for full information on the location of individual points related to the Event, in particular hygienic and sanitary facilities;
- use devices, including hygienic and sanitary facilities, which are made available for general use by the participants of the Event, in a manner consistent with their intended use and the rules of using them, as well as in emergencies - medical assistance at the Event.
- The participants of the Event may only move in the area intended for the public. Within the area intended for the public, there may be separate areas to which admission may be limited only to authorized persons, including those with appropriate tickets or invitations. IT IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED STAY BY THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE EVENT DURING THE EVENT WITHIN THE EXCLUDED PART OF THE EVENT AREA, including those located in the immediate vicinity of the Event Venue, where air operations will be performed by aircraft. Individual zones are indicated indicatively on the situational plan constituting Appendix No. 1 to the Agreement. The individual zones will be visibly separated from each other (in particular by a fence).
- Persons entering the Event Venue are aware and accept the fact that due to its special nature, including in particular the presence of aircraft in close proximity:
- high noise levels may be emitted on the Event Venue, as well as short-term high levels of propagation of sound waves. The organizer recommends the participants to stock up and use hearing protectors, especially in the case of children and infants. The organizer does not provide participants with hearing protection;
- failure to comply with the safety rules specified in the Regulations, including in particular staying in zones not intended for this (e.g. in excluded zones) or failure to follow the instructions of authorized entities, may result in loss of life or health.
- The Participant of the Event is obliged to:
- not to disturb public order;
- comply with the provisions of the Regulations;
- have an identity document with you and show each time at the request of the security services or information services securing the Event;
- not to threaten the safety of other people present at the Event;
- follow the orders issued by the security services and information services, the Organizer (including the announcer), and in the event of an intervention by Police officers, the State Fire Service or employees of other authorized services and bodies - to carry out their orders;
- for the purposes of counteracting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in accordance with applicable regulations, guidelines or recommendations of the competent authorities and the Organizer's guidelines on epidemic safety - have personal protective equipment, as specified in the Organizer's guidelines on epidemic safety, and comply with the currently applicable regulations , prohibitions and restrictions, resulting from the epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus infections, established by appointed authorities (available at: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus), as well as the orders, prohibitions and restrictions introduced in the Organizer's guidelines on epidemic safety (available on the website http://www.aerobaltic.pl/ and at the entrances to the Event Venue, possibly at the Event Venue). The participant is obliged to read the Organizer's current guidelines regarding epidemic safety, as well as the above-mentioned do's, don'ts and limitations.
- Supervision and care over minors are exercised by their adult guardians. It is not allowed to leave minors unattended and supervised. Guardians are responsible for minors under their care and for their actions on general principles resulting from generally applicable provisions of law.
- It is forbidden to bring / introduce, possess or use at the Event:
- objects, devices or objects, in any form, including those filled with air or a gas lighter than air, which may float in the air on their own or as a result of human activities (e.g. balloons, including those not filled with air or other gas, kites, remotely controlled devices, e.g. drones, helicopters, airplanes);
- laser pointers or other lasers;
- beverages, including in particular alcoholic beverages, except for:
- water in originally closed plastic bottles with a capacity of up to 0.5 liters (in the amount of 1 bottle of water meeting the described criterion per participant);
- beverages intended for children under 3 years of age inclusive, including milk, for the personal use of these children participating in the Event, upon presentation of a document indicating the child's age and provided that the drinks will be placed in plastic or foil packages with a capacity of not more than 0.5 liters;
- weapons, ammunition and other dangerous items that can be used as weapons,
including for cutting, stabbing or stabbing wounds;
- explosives, pyrotechnic products and substances having a similar effect,
as well as fire hazardous materials;
- containers for liquids and products, including food products, made of hard material, including in particular glass or other hard or breakable or brittle material, with the exception of those permitted with the Organiser's written consent;
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or other similar agents;
- umbrellas other than small handheld folding umbrellas with no sharp parts,
in particular, long umbrellas with a spike on them;
- materials that contain racist, offensive, political, xenophobic, discriminatory or vulgar content;
- containers for spraying gas, corrosive or coloring substances, as well as other substances harmful to life or health;
- objects with dimensions greater than 250 cm (length + width + height), with the proviso that in each case none of the above-mentioned dimensions cannot exceed 150 cm. The prohibition indicated in the preceding sentence does not apply to baby carriages, wheelchairs or other equipment necessary due to the health or disability of the Event participant, as well as other situations permitted with the Organiser's written consent;
- trumpets and instruments with mechanical or electric drive that emit noise (vuvuzelas, megaphones, sirens, etc.), except those permitted with the Organiser's written consent;
- advertising, promotional or commercial materials,
except for those permitted with the Organiser's written consent;
- animals, except dogs - guides for people with disabilities;
- other items that can be objectively dangerous to life
and health of the participants of the Event, violate the safety and uninterrupted course of the Event.
- It is forbidden to:
- staying at the Event Venue outside the hours specified in § 3 section 1 point 1) the Regulations without a separate written authorization from the Organizer;
- attempting unauthorized access to:
- zones other than the area intended for the public, i.e. in particular the exclusion zones or
- appropriately marked zones within the zone intended for the public with limited access or other zones dedicated only to authorized persons,
including those with specific admission tickets or invitations,
including, in particular, by unauthorized forcing the fences separating the zones in places not intended for this;
- in zones other than the zone intended for the public, i.e. in particular in excluded zones, without the appropriate authorization;
- in appropriately marked zones within the zone intended for the public, dedicated only to authorized persons, including those with specific admission tickets or invitations, without the appropriate authorization;
- consumption of alcoholic beverages, with the exception of alcoholic beverages purchased at the Event Venue, meeting the criteria of applicable law, and then they must be consumed only in places designated for this purpose;
- using elements of clothing or items used to cover the face or to prevent or hinder identification, with the exception of personal protective equipment in the form of protective masks, the obligation to use on the Event Venue may result from the regulations described in § 3 sec. 4 pts 6) of the Regulations, but this does not exclude the need to remove the protective mask at the request of the relevant security and information services of the Organizer for the purpose of identification;
- proclaiming and displaying slogans with obscene, offensive, vulgar, racist content, inciting feuds on the grounds of nationality, religion, social, worldview, etc .; as well as persuading other participants of the Event to post such content;
- throwing objects, in particular towards aircraft or other persons;
- taking narcotic or psychotropic drugs;
- kindling and stoking the fire;
- taking care of physiological needs in places not intended for this;
- littering the Event Venue;
- destruction of infrastructure;
- unjustified occupation of places in communication routes and on escape routes;
- using devices on the Event Venue in a manner inconsistent with their intended use, including standing on fences, as well as their destruction;
- setting off fireworks, flares or other pyrotechnics;
- using physical violence and making threats against other participants of the Event;
- selling all kinds of products, including goods, tickets, distribution of advertising and promotional materials, offering any services and carrying out any gainful activity - without the express written consent of the Organizer;
- carrying out other activities that may be considered dangerous (for a given participant or other participants), as well as that may compromise the safety and uninterrupted course of the Event.
- The evaluation of objects and behaviors and their classification as dangerous during the Event belongs to the security and information services, obliged to ensure safety during the Event.
- 4. [POWERS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES
AND INFORMATION OF THE ORGANIZER, OBLIGATION OF THE PARTICIPANT
FOR LEAVING THE EVENT, SANCTIONS]
- Order and information services of the Organizer are entitled in accordance with the provisions of the Act, inter alia, down:
- checking and confirming the rights of people to be at the Event, and in the event of their absence - a call to leave the Event;
- identification of persons in order to establish their identity;
- viewing the contents of the luggage and clothing of persons, in the event of suspicion that these persons are bringing in or possessing items that are prohibited to bring in and possess pursuant to Art. 8 sec. 2 of the Act;
- issuing housekeeping orders to persons disturbing public order or behaving contrary to the Regulations, and in the event of failure to comply with these instructions - summoning them to leave the Event;
- capture, for the purpose of immediate transfer to the Police, persons posing a direct threat to the goods entrusted to protection and persons committing prohibited acts;
- in the cases specified in the Act, the use of direct coercive measures, on the principles set out in the Act and the provisions of other acts specified in the Act.
- Order and information services are obliged to remove from the Event Venue people who disrupt public order or behave inconsistently with the Regulations.
- Persons who have been refused entry or stay at the Event, as well as persons removed from the Event Venue - in accordance with the Regulations or the Act due to their violation - are not entitled to enter or re-enter the Event.
- The Organizer, to the extent specified by the Act, is entitled to record the course of the Event, and in particular the behavior of people, using video and sound recording devices. The materials collected during the recording of the Event, which may constitute evidence allowing for the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of offenses, or evidence relevant to pending such proceedings, the Organizer shall immediately forward to the district prosecutor competent for the Event Venue or the Police.
- Accordance with the law;
- fails to comply with an order order or a summons issued under the Act by security services or information services at the time and place of a mass event (Article 54 (1) of the Act);
- stays in a place not intended for the public during the mass event (Article 54 (2) (1) of the Act);
- does not carry out an order issued by the Police or Military Police, at the place and during a mass event (Article 55 of the Act),
- brings or owns alcoholic beverages at a mass event (Art. 56 of the Act) contrary to the provisions of the Act,
shall be subject to the penalty of restriction of liberty or a fine of not less than PLN 2,000;
- who brings or has weapons at a mass event, within the meaning of the Act of May 21, 1999
o weapons and ammunition, pyrotechnic products, fire hazardous materials or other dangerous items or explosives,
subject to a fine of not less than 180 daily rates, imprisonment or imprisonment from 3 months to 5 years (Article 59 (1) of the Act);
- who during the mass event breaks into the premises of the facility or into the area where the mass event is held or does not leave such place against the request of the entitled person, shall be subject to a fine, restriction of liberty or imprisonment for up to one year (Article 60 1a of the Act).
- during a mass event, throws an object that may pose a threat to the life, health or safety of people staying on the premises or in the facility where it is held
there is a mass event, or in another, equally dangerous way, disturbs the course of this event (Article 60 (2) of the Act),
- violates the physical integrity of a member of the security service or information service at the time and place of the mass event (Article 60 (3) of the Act),
subject to a fine of not less than 120 daily rates, the penalty of restriction of liberty or the penalty of deprivation of liberty for up to 2 years.
- 5. [FINAL PROVISIONS]
- To the extent not regulated in the Regulations, the provisions of the Act, executive acts issued on the basis of the Act and other applicable legal provisions shall apply.
- The scope of the Event may be limited, and the Program of the Event may be changed by the Organizer as a result of reasons beyond his control and beyond his control, in particular in the event of force majeure, the occurrence of weather conditions preventing the planned activities (including a dynamic show in part or as a whole), as well as for the safety of people, aircraft and property, in particular for reasons resulting from restrictions, orders and bans resulting from the state of epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus infections, established by bodies appointed for this purpose. Limiting the scope of the Event is not tantamount to canceling the Event. The event may be canceled in the event that such a need results from restrictions, orders and bans resulting from the state of the epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus infections, established by bodies appointed for that purpose.
- All complaints regarding the Event may be submitted within 10 working days from the end of the Event, i.e. until September 3, 2021 inclusive. Complaints should be made in writing and sent to the Organiser's address, ie Aeropact Sp. z oo, Naramowicka 76c, 61-622 Poznań by post or courier. The date on the postmark / date of posting the parcel is decisive for meeting the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence. The complaint should include the name, surname and exact address of the person submitting the complaint, as well as the telephone number, description and reason for the complaint, including the date and place of the event to which the claim relates, as well as the content of the request. The Organizer will notify the Participant of the Organizer's decision regarding the complaint within 10 working days from the date of its receipt. Failure to file a complaint, submission of a complaint after the deadline, rejection of the complaint, failure to accept the complaint, failure to respond to the complaint and other similar events in no way exclude the possibility of pursuing claims by participants on the terms set out in generally applicable law.
- The regulations are available on the website http://www.aerobaltic.pl/ and at the entrances to the Event Venue.
- The Regulations enter into force on June 14, 2021 and are valid until the actual end of the Event (the end of the Event program and all participants leave the Event Venue), without prejudice to paragraph 3 above.
- The Organizer has the right to amend these Regulations, as long as it will not worsen the situation of the participants, in particular with regard to the rights acquired under these Regulations, subject to the need to introduce such changes resulting from applicable law, including guidelines or recommendations binding on the Organizer . Any subsequent changes to the Regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the website http://www.aerobaltic.pl/. In the event of a change in the Regulations after the commencement of the Event, the publication of the amended Regulations will take place on the page indicated in the previous sentence and at the entrances to the Event Venue.
Appendix No. 1 - Situation plan
- GENERAL INFORMATION
This document defines the rules related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, obtained in connection with the Event organized by the Administrator, including via the Website and Social Profiles, as well as related to files, the so-called cookie.
- Administrator - Aeropact Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Poznań at the following address: ul. Naramowicka 76c, 61-622 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000511199, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division, NIP: 7811897683, REGON: 302831470, share capital - PLN 500,000 (fully paid up) );
- Event - mass sports-related, entertainment and recreational events under the name LOTOS Gdynia Aerobaltic 2021 (with possible clarifications within these names regarding the place of organization or sponsors), covering in particular air sport events, including dynamic air shows, as well as events accompanying (such as the so-called Aerocamp, Aeroexpo, Aerolandię);
- Web page - operating in the domains: https://aerobaltic.pl/ and https://aeroexpo.pl/ websites, including home pages and all subpages;
- Content - content posted on the Website and as part of Social Profiles by the Administrator in any form, including in particular graphic, text, audio, audiovisual, photographic;
- Social Profiles - Administrator's profiles in social media, such as in particular: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, regarding the Event.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) ( Journal of Laws UE. No. of 2016. No. 119).
III. PERSONAL DATA
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
Contact of data subjects with the Administrator regarding personal data is possible:
1) electronically to the Administrator's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) electronically via the contact forms available on the Website;
3) in writing (by letter) to the address of the Administrator's seat: Aeropact Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Naramowicka 76c, 61-622 Poznań.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The administrator processes personal data for the purposes indicated below and based on the legal grounds indicated below:
1) personal data are processed for purposes related to the performance of contracts concluded in connection with the Event, in particular regarding participation in the Event, in which case the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the person whose the data concerns, before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
2) personal data are processed for the purposes of organizing the Event by the Administrator of the Event from the point of view of the Administrator's implementation of the obligations imposed by him under applicable law, in which case the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). .c GDPR);
3) in the case of contacting the Administrator in any way (in particular via e-mail addresses provided on the Website or on Social Profiles, or contacting the Administrator using telephone numbers provided on the Website or on Social Profiles, or via contact forms made available via the Website, or in writing to the address of the Company's registered office, or via functionalities made available as part of Social Profiles, in particular by means of a comment or private messages) - personal data are processed for the purpose of communication and settling the matter for which this contact applies, and in such a situation, the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in correspondence and dealing with the matter in connection with the conducted business activity, or the necessity of processing requests to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR);
4) if a given person agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means (so-called newsletter or other) to the e-mail address or telephone number provided - personal data are processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by the Administrator, and in this case the basis is processing is based on the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
5) personal data are processed for the purpose of providing the Content, and in this case the legal basis for the processing is the Controller's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in making the Content available for business purposes, including running and ongoing managing Social Profiles and contacting users, or the necessity of processing to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
6) personal data are processed for analytical and statistical purposes, and in this case the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in conducting analyzes of users' activity, as well as their preferences, in order to : improving the functionalities of the Website, improving the use of the Website, creating the best-tailored offer by the Administrator regarding the Event, improving the use of Social Profiles, creating the most appropriate Content;
7) personal data are processed for the purpose of possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them on the part of the Administrator, including in the process of considering complaints, where the basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of his rights and responses to claims filed against the Administrator;
8) personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes relating to the Administrator's own products and services, including selecting them in terms of preferences or location of the user by means of profiling, where the basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR) consisting in the marketing of the Administrator's own services and products or the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), including in the case indicated in point 4) above.
9) personal data are processed in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, and in this case the basis for data processing is the necessity to process the data to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) letter b of the GDPR) or the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
10) personal data are processed for the purposes of maintaining a dedicated account on the Website for users who use it to submit applications for accreditation for the Event, in which case the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract or to take action on request the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
11) personal data are processed for the purposes of ensuring epidemiological security and counteracting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in which case the legal basis for the processing of personal data is their necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator, consisting in ensuring epidemiological security and counteracting the spread of the SARSCoV-2 virus (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing the Administrator's personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data required by the Administrator (in particular those marked with an asterisk on the Website):
- in the event of the will to conclude a contract with the Administrator in connection with the Event, including participation in this Event in any capacity, or entry to the Event area - it will prevent the conclusion of this agreement, including participation in this Event or entry to the Event area;
- in the case of contacting the Administrator, including filing a complaint - it may prevent an answer to the inquiry or the implementation of actions expected by a given person in response to the contact, and thus is a requirement for the purpose of full response and contact;
- in the event of the will to read the Content - it may prevent or limit the possibility of viewing these Content;
- in the event of the will to receive commercial information by electronic means from the Administrator - it will prevent receiving this information from the Administrator;
- in the event of the will to participate in contests or loyalty programs - it may prevent such participation.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Each person in connection with the processing of their personal data by the Administrator has the right to:
1) requesting access to personal data
(i.e. to obtain information on the processing of personal data, including, in particular, the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of the data held, entities to whom personal data are disclosed and the planned date of their removal, and to receive a copy of this data);
2) rectification of personal data
(i.e. to correct incorrect personal data, including when it is out of date, incorrect or incomplete);
3) deletion of personal data ("the right to be forgotten")
(i.e. to request the deletion of data in the cases specified in the GDPR, i.e. in particular: when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; the data subject withdraws consent to data processing (o unless the Administrator has the right to process data on a different legal basis); when the data is processed unlawfully; the need to delete data results from the legal obligation of the Administrator);
4) restrictions on the processing of personal data
(i.e. to submit a request to limit data processing in the cases specified in the GDPR; in the event of such a request - the Administrator is obliged to limit operations on personal data to the extent and on the terms specified in the GDPR, generally to their storage);
5) object to the processing of personal data
(i.e. to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest, in a manner binding on the Administrator, unless there are other, prevailing, legally justified grounds for data processing by the Administrator.
The data subject has, in particular, the right to object to the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
6) transferring personal data
(i.e. to obtain from the Administrator his personal data provided to the Administrator or to indicate another administrator to whom the Administrator would transfer them, if technically possible);
7) withdrawal of consent for the processing of data at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
8) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
(i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data violates the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data).
- PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the basis and purpose of processing. As a rule, personal data is stored for the duration of contracts between the Administrator and data subjects and for the period resulting from the limitation of claims, bookkeeping or other rights or obligations resulting from applicable law.
If the processing is based on consent, the data is processed until it is withdrawn (if the Administrator has no right to process the data on a different legal basis).
Personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing are generally processed until an objection to their processing for this purpose is raised, or until consent is withdrawn (if the processing of such data takes place on the basis of consent).
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in point III point 3.11) of the Regulations will be processed 14 days from the end of the Event.
- PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
The recipients of personal data may be external entities, including in particular entities cooperating with the Administrator in connection with the organization of the Event (including entities providing information and order services for the purposes of the Event, entities controlling access rights to the Event), IT service providers, courier companies and postal services, entities providing accounting and legal services, as well as entities to which the Administrator is obliged to provide personal data on the basis of mandatory provisions of law.
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in point III point 3.11) of the Regulations may be transferred to the relevant services performing epidemiological supervision.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data is not transferred to a third country or an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
In order to implement some of the Administrator's marketing activities, namely behavioral advertising, the Administrator may use the so-called profiling, and thus, through automatic data processing, evaluate selected factors relating to data subjects in order to analyze their behavior or create a forecast for the future. Behavioral advertising consists in displaying or sending to data subjects advertising content that corresponds to their interests or location, i.e. it consists in displaying or sending advertising personalized and tailored to the preferences or location of these persons.
Profiling will not have any legal consequences or significantly affect the situation of users.
- SO-CALLED FILES COOKIE
The administrator may use the so-called cookie own, in particular for the following purposes:
1) configuration of the Website, including:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website;
- recognition of the user's end device using the Website and its location and appropriate display of the Website, tailored to his individual needs;
- User authentication as part of the Website and providing him with sessions as part of the above-mentioned. Parties including:
- maintaining the session (after logging in);
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, including enabling, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator;
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website, including:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, the so-called cookies in this case allow to recognize the basic parameters of the user's end device and properly display the Website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, including, in particular, verification of the sources of user redirects to the Website;
- enabling the use of certain functions on the Website;
- Analysis and research as well as audience audit, including the creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- Ensuring the security and reliability of the Website.
The administrator may also use the so-called cookie external, in particular for the following purposes:
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website that is downloaded from an external website, e.g. YouTube;
- Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics;
- Presenting advertisements tailored to the preferences of users with the use of an online advertising tool, e.g. Google Adwords;
- Popularization of the Website using social networking sites, i.e. Facebook.com, Instagram.com and others.