Questions and Answers
- 1.At what times and when are the shows at the Gdynia-Kosakowo airport?
Both on August 21 and August 22, the event lasts from 10.00 to 18.00.
- 2.Will the purchase of a parking space allow me to park my vehicle in the vicinity of the shows?
Yes, parking lots are located at the airport.
- 3.What will happen during the shows at the airport?
The shows that take place on August 21 and August 22 at the Kosakowo airport are primarily a rich, very extensive program of shows, during which we will be able to observe helicopters, jets, turboprop planes, aerobatic groups, individual pilots, as well as a static exhibition. The shows at the Kosakowo airport also include numerous thematic zones.
- 4.Is admission to LOTOS Gdynia Aerobaltic payable?
Admission to the airport is payable. Tickets can be purchased in the "Tickets" tab.
- 5.Is entry to Gdynia Aerobaltic for children under 3 free?
Yes, after obtaining a free admission ticket to the Event (available on the website https://www.aerobaltic.pl) for a child up to 3 years of age and upon presentation of a document confirming the child's age (e.g. health book, birth certificate, passport). If, in the opinion of the person authorized to verify the child's age, this age does not raise any doubts due to the appearance of the child (e.g. a child of infancy), then the person may refrain from requesting that the child's age be documented. Please note that the guardians of the children must have paid tickets.
- 6.Does an ordinary ticket entitle to multiple entries and exits from the event area at the Gdynia-Kosakowo airport?
No, an ordinary ticket entitles you to enter the event site only once. Leaving the event area is tantamount to losing the ticket validity.
- 7.Do I need to have an identity document?
Bearing in mind security, a document confirming identity is highly recommended. In the case of children entitled to free admission (based on a free ticket), parents or guardians are asked to have a document confirming the child's age.
- 8.Is the purchase of an electronic ticket enough? Should I print my ticket?
It is enough to have an electronic ticket, however, printing the ticket is recommended when it is not possible to read the ticket from the phone (e.g. when it is unloaded).
- 9.Will there be a separate area for wheelchair users at the airport?
Yes, there will be a special area for wheelchair users at the airport.
- 10.What items will I not bring to the airport?
A detailed answer can be found in point 6 of the rules of the LOTOS Gdynia Aerobaltic 2021 mass event - Kosakowo Airport.
- 11.Can I come to the airport by bicycle?
Yes, you can come to the airport by bike. Entry by bicycle from ul. Colonel Dąbka. Parking for bicycles is free, unguarded.
- 12.Is there a designated taxi stand at the airport? Can I get / come back by taxi?
Yes, the point has been marked in accordance with the situational map available on the website www.aerobaltic.pl